The Assistant Director of Spiritual development creates upperclassmen/commuter particular, and graduate pupil specific religious development possibilities, in addition to extra student Christian leadership development and pastoral care possibilities.
The beginning date for the Assistant Director. Application review shall start
- Create and supply class-specific religious development development mainly for upper-class and graduate pupils.
- Act as the UM liaison to, and oversee the ongoing work of, all graduate Faith Development businesses (e.g. Pharmacy Christian Fellowship; Christian Legal Community; Occupational Treatment Christian Fellowship; Bodily Treatment Christian Fellowship, InterVarsity Graduate Fellowship).
- Oversee Graduate Mentoring Program, linking graduate students with Christian specialists inside their fields that are respective.
- Oversee service/outreach opportunities for graduate pupils.
- Oversee formation that is spiritual for graduate pupils ( e.g. worship evenings and WellCore activities)
- Works together Belmont graduate colleges and divisions to produce and perform spiritually developing tasks particular with their areas ( ag e.g. Continue reading Assistant Director of Spiritual Development. Application Information